College Prescription Drug Study
The College Prescription Drug Study (CPDS) is a multi-institutional survey of undergraduate, graduate and professional students. The CPDS examines the non-medical use of prescription drugs, including the reasons for and consequences of use, access to prescription drugs and perceptions of use among students.
- Key Findings
- National Descriptive Report
- Research Brief - Stimulant Misuse
- Research Brief - Non-Medical Use of Prescription Drugs by Class Rank
- 2018 Research Brief - Sorority and Fraternity Life Further Investigations
- 2018 Research Brief - Sorority and Fraternity Life