Reports and Data by Project
The reports below examine data from recent research projects conducted by the Center for the Study of Student Life. They may be based on a small sub-set of information from a large survey or national data set, or they may summarize a research project undertaken at The Ohio State University.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accessible version of any of our reports.
Click on a project to be linked directly to reports from that project, or scroll down to see all reports across all projects.
For more information on the Graduation Survey, click here.
- Work-Related Experiences
- All University Graduation Survey 2022-2023
- COVID - All University Graduation Survey 2022-2023
- Humor in Survey Recruitment
- Graduation Survey 2018-2023 Trend Report
For more information on the Leadership Education Needs Assessment (LENA), click here.
For more information on the Student Employment Experience Learning Assessment, click here.
For more information on the Student Life Survey, click here.
- Digital Learning and Student Success
- Involvement and Belonging
- Student Life Survey Research Brief: Survey Incentives
- Student Organization Membership: Involvement and Belonging
- Involvement and Belonging
- Involvement and Belonging Trends 2020-2022
- Activity Programming for Children and Families
- Parenting and Pregnant Students: Childcare and Parenting Strain
- Parenting and Pregnant Students: Sense of Belonging
- Student Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Survey Recruitment
- Undergraduate Employment
- Graduate and Professional Student Programs
- Survey Incentives
- Digital Flagship Initiative
- Campus Traditions
- Involvement Trends by Class Year and Academic Career
- The Student Employment Experience
- Experiences of Low-Income and First-Generation Students
- Involvement, Development and Belonging
- Engagement and Belongingness of Domestic and International Students
- Student Leadership Needs
- Students' Communication Preferences
For more information on the Wellness Assessment, click here.
- Sports Betting Prevalence and Impact
- An Examination of First-Year Student Wellness
- Wellness Assessment 2022-2023: Student Digital Wellness
- An Examination of the Nine Dimensions of Wellness
- First-Generation Student Wellness
- International Student Wellness
- Examining Students’ Wellness and Sense of Belonging during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Military and Veteran Student Sense of Belonging
- Wellness and Belonging of Students Based on Race and Ethnicity
- Comparing the Random Sample to Self-Selected Students
- Wellness of Students Based on Sexual Orientation
- Third-Year Undergraduate Students
- Graduate and Professional Student Wellness
For more information on the Study on Collegiate Financial Wellness, click here.
- Student Loans at First-Gen Forward Institutions
- 2020 Key Findings
- 2020 Descriptive Data Report
- Financial Experiences of First-Generation Students